Saturday, March 9, 2013

Report: 2013 Geneva Motor Show Preview


I still remember myself one year ago, furiously typing and searching for pictures of the latest debuts at the 82nd Geneva Motor Show... little did I know, that in a year's time, I would be taking the pictures myself, right here in Geneva!
Tomorrow I shall be visiting the 83rd Geneva Motor show, and I will bring back a handful of pictures and, along with them, additional information and my personal feedback. But in the meantime, here are the debuts that you should be focusing on!

New Debuts


Alfa Romeo 4C


Aston Martin Rapide S


Audi RS6 Advant


Bertone Jet


BMW 3-Series Granturismo


Corvette Stingray Convertible


Ferrari LaFerrari


Koenigsegg Agera Hundra


Lamborghini Veneno


McLaren P1


Porshce 911 (991) GT3


Concepts


Alfa Romeo Gloria


Italdesign Parcour


Pininfarina SERGIO


Skyper B6 Venator


Toyota FT-86 Open Top Concept


Toyota i-road Concept
Toyota i-Road concept car

No comments:

Post a Comment